The hospital foundations of the Chaleur region, Acadian Peninsula, Restigouche, Saint-Quentin, Grand Falls and Sainte-Anne-de-Kent, in collaboration with UNI Financial Cooperation, are proud to announce that the Northern Star raised a total of $87,288. 100% of the funds raised during the activity will go to the foundations so they can meet the needs of our facilities.
The sale of the stars in the points of service of UNI Financial Cooperation and in various businesses in the region began on November 14 and came to a close on December 31. « The partnership between the eight foundations and UNI Financial Cooperation clearly demonstrates that by working together, our communities can accomplish great things. Our staff members, who adopted the project, continue to be directly involved in its success. Stars decorated the walls of the region’s UNI Financial Cooperation Business Center and demonstrated how much the people of our communities support our foundations», explain Mr. Hermel Chiasson, representative of UNI Financial Cooperation.
The Northern Star Campaign representatives for each foundation are:
• Chantal Mallet, Northern Star Campaign Chair, Chaleur Regional Hospital Foundation
• Bernard Thériault, Northern Star Campaign Chair, Fondation Hôpital de l’Enfant-Jésus
• Léona Bernard, representantive of The Friends of the Stella-Maris-de-Kent Hospital Foundation
• Marie-Jeanne Chiasson Noel, Northern Star Campaign Chair, La Fondation de l’Hôpital de Lamèque
• Yves Goudreau, Chairman of the Friends of Healthcare Foundation
• Sylvie Bourgoin, Chairperson of the Fondation Dr Romaric Boulay
• Clifford Robichaud, Northern Star Campaign Chair, Fondation Les Amis de l’Hôpital de Tracadie
• Louise Moreau, representative of the Foundation of the Friends of the Grand Falls General Hospital